The Swedish Institute Study Scholarships target highly-qualified students from the countries listed below. About 120 scholarships will be awarded for studies in Sweden, starting in August 2012. The scholarship covers both living costs and tuition fees.
Please note that in order to apply for a Swedish Institute Study scholarship the student must first be admitted to a Swedish university/university college. The application period for study programs opens 1 December, 2011.
The application period for Swedish Institute Study scholarship will be March 14-25, 2012.
Who is eligible?
Scholarships cannot be granted for students who:
- Have already lived in Sweden for two years or more previous to the scholarship period.
- Have a Swedish permanent residence or work permit.
- Have previously been awarded a Swedish Institute scholarship for studies at Master’s level or for research at a Swedish university.
- Already hold a Master’s degree from a Swedish university/university college.
- Are currently enrolled in a study program on Bachelor’s or Master’s level at a Swedish university or university college.
How to apply for a scholarship
Scholarship benefits and period
SI Network for Future Global Leaders
Please quote Scholarization.blogspot.com on your application when applying for this scholarship