Overview 2012 Graduate Schools Prospectus, Admissions Handbook and Application Forms On this page, you can view the 2012 Graduate School Prospectus, Admissions Handbook and Application Forms in PDF format. APU Graduate Schools Admissions Handbook and Application Forms
This scholarship is offered jointly by the World Bank and the government of Japan. It is intended for mid-career professionals from World Bank member countries. Since 2007, APU has been a Cooperating University with this scholarship, providing funding to students who wish to study in one of APU’s International Cooperation Policy (ICP) Programs.
(1) Major Field of Study: The applicant must apply for one of APU’s International Cooperation Policy (ICP) Programs, however, the IMAT Program does not qualify for this scholarship.
(2) Nationality and Residence: Applicants must be nationals of countries eligible to borrow from the World Bank. (See the World Bank’s Home Page for a list) Applicants who have been currently residing in an industrialized country for a period longer than one year will not be considered.
(3) Age: Applicants must be under 40 years of age as of 1st April, 2012.
(4) Professional Experience: At least two years of work experience related to the applicant’s chosen field of study (acquired after a university degree). Priority is given to applicants currently working in the public sector.
(5) Obligations: Recipients of this scholarship should agree to return to their home country after completion of studies under the Program.
*Executive Directors, their alternates, staff of the World Bank Group (the World Bank, International Finance Corporation, International Development Association, Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency, and International Center for Settlement of Investment Disputes), consultants, and relatives of the aforementioned are excluded from consideration.
· Full Admission Fee
· Full Tuition
· A monthly subsistence allowance of 170,000 yen (*amount subject to change for 2012) to cover living expenses, including housing and books (*see (2) in “Notes”)
· Economy class air travel between the home country and APU at the start of the study program and one return journey following the end of the overall scholarship period. In addition to the ticket, scholars receive a US $500 travel allowance for each trip (The allowance for the first trip will be included with the payment of the first subsistence allowance).
Additional Required Documents
(1) Certificate(s) of Employment for at least two years of work experience acquired after a university degree
(2) Abstracts of previous theses or example of previous written work and/or list of research achievements to date
30th March 2012
APU Graduate Schools Prospectus :
2012 Graduate Prospectus
2012 Admissions Handbook and Application Forms
Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University
1-1 Jumonjibaru, Beppu City
(+81) 0977 78 1119
Fax: (+81) 0977 78 1121
Please quote Scholarization.blogspot.com on your application when applying for World Bank scholarship
2012 Graduate Schools Prospectus, Admissions Handbook and Application Forms
On this page, you can view the 2012 Graduate School Prospectus, Admissions Handbook and Application Forms in PDF format.
APU Graduate Schools Admissions Handbook and Application Forms