- competitive salary;
- round-trip economy class air travel to Washington, D.C. from their duty station (university);
- limited-term visa is provided for non-US and non-resident candidates;
- limited medical insurance coverage; and
- information to help interns locate suitable accommodation in the Washington area.
- have outstanding grades;
- have an excellent command of English (both written and oral);
- show an interest in, and aptitude for working in a multicultural environment.
How to Apply
Graduate students who are interested in being considered for the IMF Internship Program and who meet all of the above criteria are invited to apply online during the application period indicated above. Internship applications should be submitted through the special Internship section of JobLink. Before submitting your application, you may find it helpful to review the general information for applicants in the Current Vacancies section.
Further information, please visit